MBA Fee Structure 2016-17
|* Foundation Term||35,000|
|**Registration & Computing||6,250|
|* Refundable Security Deposit||10,000|
* One time Charges
** Per Term
Other Charges :
• MBA Admission Application Processing Fee – PKR : 2000/- .
• KMAT Test charges – PKR : 3000/- ( per attempt).
Mode of Payment :
1. Cheque / Pay order in favor of Karachi School of Business & Leadership (KSBL) is required to be delivered through post / courier or submitted in person to:
Finance Department / MBA Admissions
Karachi School of Business & Leadership (KSBL)
National Stadium Road,
Opp. Liaquat National Hospital, Karachi – 74800, Pakistan.
UAN: (92 21) 111 11 KSBL (5725)
PABX: (92 21) 34855382 / 38771999
2. KSBL also has an online payment facility.
1. MBA has eight seven week terms besides a foundation term. A standard full time tution fee, reading material and Registration & computing fee is charged per term. One time charges are to be paid along with first term fee at the time of admission.
2. Through an amendment in the Income Tax Ordinance 2001 by Finance Act 2013, advance tax (under section 236 I) shall be collected @ 5% on the entire amount of fee (if Student Payable exceeds Rs. 200,000/- per annum excluding the amount refundable).
3. Advance tax paid on fee is adjustable at the time of filing of Income tax return, Advance Tax Certificate will be issued by KSBL in this regard at year-end.
4.The Fee structure is usually announced each year for the following academic year, however, it is subject to change without any prior notice. The same does not include, food, housing, government taxes and any other charges.
5. The announced fee structure is applicable to international students as well.