Configuring Outlook 2010 for Office 365
The instructions on this page provides information how to configure Outlook 2010 to access your Office 365 account.
Configuring Your Account
1. Click the Start button.
2. Choose Control Panel.
3. Click the Mail icon
4. Click Email Accounts.
5. On the Account Settings window, click New.
6. On the Add New Account window, choose E-mail and click Next.
7. On the Add New E-mail Account window, fill in your information:
a. In the Your Name field, enter your name as you want it to appear on your emails.
b. In the E-mail Address field, enter your KSBL email address.
c. In the Password field, enter your KSBL password. Re-enter the password in the Retype Password field.
8. Click Next .
9. Wait for Outlook to find your server. This could take a few minutes.
10. Click Finish, once Outlook has completed configuring your Office 365 account.
11. Click Close twice to exit the account creation process.
12. Open Outlook as normal.
Note: The next time you open Outlook, the program may take some time to synchronize your mail folders