Program Manager, Executive Education
KSBL is looking to hire a motivated individual for the role of Program Manager, Executive Education for its Engro Leadership Academy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible for managing end-to-end high-quality events (primarily training/ workshops/ seminars/ conferences), managing client relations and data analytics.
- Coordinate with Program Director to ensure seamless execution of all Exec-Ed programs.
- Handle course pack/workbook compiling and setting up the training room for ongoing programs.
- Facilitate the trainer for administrative-related support.
- Ensure proper Inventory Management through the 5S approach and keep proper storekeeping with updated records.
- Deal with external vendors for timely orders.
- Maintain effective internal stakeholder management to ensure smooth coordination for cross-functional support (cafeteria/IT/Admin & HR etc.).
- Ensure e-archiving for each Exec-Ed program (content & all relevant material).
- Collect feedback evaluations from each trainee for every training program.
- Extract accurate data for reporting and feedback statistics.
- Collect data from resources like LinkedIn, and HR forums.
- Raising relevant PRFs (faculty & other related activities)
- Creating expense sheet for each program.
Minimum 16 years of education.
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills required:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Client Relationship management
- Analytical Skills (MsExcel, Forms , Web based Research etc)
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Drive for results