KSBL is looking to hire Research Assistant in the area of Computer Science:
- Reading and summarizing relevant research papers.
- Data Collection and Experimentation.
- Analyzing collected data using appropriate software tools.
- Documentation and Presentation.
- Classroom Assistance.
- Grading and Assessment.
- Student Support.
- At least 16 years of education in Computer Science – BS CS.
- Strong competencies in Python and Java Programming.
- Excellent programming skills
- Manage project priorities and deadlines.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills.