To provide first-hand admission information to prospective students and complete the admissions process under supervision of department head. Following activities to be conducted on a routine basis:
- Handle and follow-up general queries/concerns of prospective students efficiently and effectively coming in through any channel. Complicated/technical queries to be answered in consultation with the supervising authority.
- Recording and maintaining all queries and responses.
- Generating & sharing report on queries and event registrations on daily basis with immediate supervisor or as advised.
- Compiling data bases generated through events & maintaining archive of admission campaign.
- Follow-up on succession steps of admission process with students.
- Conduct routine administrative tasks.
- Provide assistance as and when required in marketing, promotional activities and other assignments.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- At least holds a Bachelors degree in Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification.
- About One year experience, preferably in a higher education institute.
- Good communication and counseling skills.
- Well organized and team player.
- Proficient in standard office technology tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel, as and when required
“Candidates are expected to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team. Only shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews. The above position is Karachi based.” Apply for this position Click Here >>