Assistant Manager Admissions
Manage overall operational activities of admission department. Assist Manager Admissions to conduct the following activities:
- Assist in implementing admission strategies with the help of marketing and promotional activities to support the admissions process and increase the student-base.
- Coordinate visitation programs (Campus Tours, Open-House, Info Sessions etc.)
- Coordinate event arrangements and logistics.
- Provide assistance in updating promotional print material included but not limited to brochures, website, flyers, posters, etc.
- Supervise the compiling and maintenance of all data-base and query-pool pertaining to admissions each year.
- Supervise student recruitment and follow-ups on inquiries through all sources.
- Counseling students about KSBL’s MBA program or any other programs as and when offered.
- Submit weekly or monthly reports/analysis as required to the head of the department pertaining to queries, application submission, enrollments etc.
- Scheduling interviews of successful candidates and publicizing the merit and waiting list of candidates.
- Handing over the list of successful candidates with their records to Student Services/Registrar properly.
- Provide/arrange trainings to admissions team as and when required.
- Completing other special assignments from time to time.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Incumbent should preferably hold Master of Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification.
- About three years’ management experience, preferably in a higher education institute.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Should be capable in managing and supervising a team.
- Proficient in standard office technology tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel, as and when required
“Candidates are expected to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team. Only shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews. The above position is Karachi based.” Apply for this position Click Here >>