Intern: Social Media and Content Writer
KSBL’s Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (CEI) is searching for a driven, detail-oriented Inten to help them in their social media and content writing. The intern will need to update their existing material, generate novel work, and identify new methods of social media marketing.
Perfect candidate should have ideas to create engaging and relevant material.
Intern Job Responsibilities
- Manages the CEI’s social media accounts and posts content.
Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of KSBL in general and CEI in particular.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving experiences on social platforms and internal processes.
- Assists in writing reports
- Extract points from webinar sessions
It’s a remote working position till KSBL officially reopens. The working hours remain the same, i.e. 9am to 5.30pm.
Social Media Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Social media marketing
- Online engagement
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Final year students or beyond
- Prior industry experience is preferred
Apply before 27th of June (midnight Pakistan Standard time) by sending in your resume to info_CEI@ksbl.edu.pk
***It is a temporary internship position. A small stipend will be provided to cover basic expenses.***