Executing Marketing Strategy for Results
April 25 - 27 , 2017
Executing Marketing Strategy for Results is a four-and-a-half-day intensive hands-on program aimed at polishing your marketing skills that include planning, implementing and evaluating marketing activities in a dynamic global environment. With a focus on bottom line, managing short term profitability with long term growth, while achieving customer satisfaction, this program will inculcate how strategy is converted into tactical plans and implemented in decision making.
Benefits to Participants:
• Develop marketing plan based on competitive business strategies
• Integrate customer and competitor analysis in making strategies and implementing tactical plans
• Evaluate attractiveness of market segments and develop products based on analysis of target customers
• Learn to operate a totally integrated business by developing brand strategy, managing sales outlets, hiring sales force, and making decisions about human and financial resources.
• Justify equitable distribution of financial resources to R&D, marketing, and long-term investments.
This program is designed for managers and executives with marketing responsibilities as well as for managers from other functional areas whose job role requires interacting with marketing department.
Driven by marketing strategy simulation game, the program also incorporates case studies and discussion of fundamental concepts.
PKR 60,000/- per participant
|10% discount for each additional participant (after the first) from the same organisation.|
|10% discount for any individual enrolling in more than two programmes during the applicable year. This is regardless of whether the person applies in an individual capacity or is nominated by an organisation.|
|Facilities and Equipment.|
|Since pre-programme reading is required, it is strongly advised to send registration(s) at least 10 working days prior to the programme.|
|Your participation will be confirmed after receipt of full payment.|
|Preferred mode of payment is by demand draft, pay order or crossed cheque in favour of Karachi School of Business & Leadership.|
|KSBL Executive Education will be announcing more programmes other than the ones listed above.|
|KSBL Executive Education reserves the right to change the programmes, fees and dates.|