MBA Fee Structure 2018-19
|* Foundation Term||35,000|
|**Registration & Computing||6,250|
|* Refundable Security Deposit||10,000|
* One time Charges
** Per Term
Other Charges :
• MBA Admission Application Processing Fee – PKR : 2500/-
• KMAT Test charges – PKR : 3000/- ( 1st attempt) PKR : 1500/- ( 2nd & 3rd Attempt each)
• Final Transcript – PKR: 3000/-
• Degree Issuance – PKR: 6000/-
1. MBA has eight seven week terms besides a foundation term. A standard full time tution fee, reading material and Registration & computing fee is charged per term. One time charges are to be paid along with first term fee at the time of admission.
2. Through an amendment in the Income Tax Ordinance 2001 by Finance Act 2013, advance tax (under section 236 I) shall be collected @ 5% on the entire amount of fee (if Student Payable exceeds Rs. 200,000/- per annum excluding the amount refundable).
3. Advance tax paid on fee is adjustable at the time of filing of Income tax return, Advance Tax Certificate will be issued by KSBL in this regard at year-end.
4.The Fee structure is usually announced each year for the following academic year, however, it is subject to change without any prior notice. The same does not include, food, housing, government taxes and any other charges.
5. The announced fee structure is applicable to international students as well.
Mode of Payment :
1. Payorder / Demand Draft in favour of Karachi School of Business & Leadership (KSBL) is to be delivered to Finance department at KSBL.
2. KSBL also has an online payment facility.