Manager Dean’s Office
KSBL is looking to hire an experienced and motivated individual for the position of Manager Dean’s Office.
- Act as a liaison between Cluster Heads, Program Heads, and individual faculty members to ensure effective communication and coordination.
- Collaborate with the Human Resources Department to facilitate faculty planning activities before the commencement of each semester.
- Conduct Board of Studies, Board of faculty and assist QEC office in Academic council.
- Follow up collaborative linkages with external educational institutions on behalf of Dean.
- Research the system and processes at other international universities to “benchmark” the performance of the school.
- Prepare semester progress report on regular basis.
- Work closely with various departments to address day-to-day operational matters and foster interdepartmental cooperation.
- Research into the systems and prepare presentations for meetings, conferences etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities required:
- Masters degree from a well reputed institute.
- At least 6 years of working experience in a similar job role.
- Should possess good time management skills.
- Should possess good communication skills.