KSBL aspire to attract the top talent and believes that financial impediments should not be a barrier to be part of the premier educational programs offered at KSBL. We offer Financial Assistance in the form of
- i. Merit Scholarships
- ii. KSBL Need Based Grants
- iii. Third Party Loans
- iv. Paid Teaching/Research Assistance-ship & Student Jobs
- v. Alumni Discounts
- vi. Institutional Discounts
- vii. Special Quota for Females in Undergrad Scholarships, Grants and Student Loans.
- a) KSBL offers up to 80% scholarship for the ‘Position Holders’ of Board of Intermediate and Secondary Studies (BISE)
- b) Having 3 As in CIE
- c) Admission test merit lists toppers
- d) Merit scholarship for semester toppers
- e) Enrolled students qualifying for Rector’s list.
KSBL Need Based Grants
A combination of Up to 65% financial assistance is provided on a state-of-the-art automated admission portal to ensure an unbiased, and fair assessment of the needs of the student in the form of KSBL grants.
Third Party Loans
KSBL grants can be substantiated with third party interest free loans like Qarz- Hasna and ISA.
Paid Teaching/Research Assistance-ship & Student Jobs
We offer opportunities for students to learn, and earn through our various paid offerings.
For subsequent enrollments the Alumni can avail 20% fee waiver
Special custom made offers for fee waivers, scholarships and grants are available for the institutions.
Special Quota for Females in Undergrad Scholarships, Grants and Student Loans.
For Gender inclusivity KSBL have allocated half of its Financial Assistance budgets for females for undergrad admissions